Don't buy a warranty from Warranty Direct..SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 of 163 Warranty Direct reviews

Warranty direct is a scam to no end...they try and find every loophole not to honor their service...customer Dis Service rep name Tyreke had the audacity to say most mechanics used previous experiences to make assumptions why cars have issues..he also stated because the mechanic didn't tell him they broke it down to find the issue and because he said O ring..my claim was denied.The sales guy told me everything internal regarding the engine was covered...LIES!!...So to prove Tyreke that the company Drivers Edge did do there due diligence..im going post pictures of my engine broken down via social media...I'm going to post on every blog and social media outlet available until every penny of my unused warranty is refunded to me...then to top it off i called back to get a direct number for Warranty direct and i spoke to a Mario at International National Dealer Services who refused to give me the number to Warranty Direct, this *** said its there sister company and they don't have a number to give me.

I said how the heck is that possible when you have the SAME *** ADDRESS.

He kept stumbling over his words trying to come up with excuses why he didnt have a number for the company he claims they do the service for.I asked for a supervisor, put me on hold for 10 minutes to only come back to say she is unavailable and that she will give me a call in 24 hours, *** that many complaints to deal with I see Nonetheless i'm not going to sleep until this garbage of a company stand by there product or close there doors.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
8 of 163 Warranty Direct reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Warranty Direct. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Warranty Direct.
Filing a new complaint about
×