I purchased an extended warranty two years ago, I have needed only TWO mechanical repairs on my vehicle since then, neither were covered.

What they call "customer service" is a joke - they say they will look into your issue and call you back, but I have NEVER received a call back. I wait a few days and then call them back. They SAY they left me a message, but I have yet to EVER receive a message.

At this rate, I will never get back what I put into this "investment." I will never again - Lesson has been learned. PLEASE let me save you the heartache of throwing away thousands of dollars, Do NOT bother!!!

Just pay your repairs when they happen, it will be cheaper in the long run.

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

I was interested in getting a quote, they gave me a price and I wanted to read exactly what was covered, they stated everything you see it on the contract after you pay.I stated I want to see whats covered before I paid.

They wouldn't do it so I'm not doing busness with them.I am puting $ away each month for emergencies car, appliance etc.

We were fired from this company because we ripped them off. We're sorry.

Hurley, New York, United States #276420

What's your polciy #. I'd be interested in looking into your complaint officially.

Sorry to hear about that, Red Wings.Unfortunately, this company seems to have taken a very strong turn for the worse.

Sad, but true. Hopefully, you can get back some of your initial investment by canceling.

Although, you'll probably get the same cold shoulder with that as well.Good luck.