As more consumers learn that there are alternatives to the high price of dealer sold extended warranties, the number of companies and web sites offering them has exploded. How do you know which companies you can trust? How can you research the companies? What resources are available to you?

Warranty Direct, the oldest and largest provider of direct-to-consumer automobile warranties provides you this comprehensive guide to researching and selecting your warranty provider. We understand how difficult a process this can be. We welcome your phone calls to discuss the issues below in even greater detail.

We are licensed in Florida, California and New York. Take the guess work out of selecting your car warranty provider. Florida, California and New York have the strictest licensing and financial requirements for vehicle warranty companies. These states routinely audit Warranty Direct to insure proper funds are available and set aside to pay future claims, not to mention our claim handling practices. In addition, Warranty Direct exceeds the financial and/or insurance requirements in ALL states where auto warranty providers are regulated. No other company offering coverage on the Internet meets all of these requirements.

Warranty Pricing…

A question we are often asked is why here is such a wide range of prices for extended warranties. The best advice we have heard to date is this, "Good extended warranties are not cheap; cheap extended warranties are not good". As you read through this information you will see the many areas where the coverage is sacrificed, allowing the coverage costs to be lowered. Bear in mind that lower cost plans cover less and will leave you paying out of pocket on most claims.

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

Every time I have talked to customer service, I have given them my policy number.It doesn't seem to make a difference on the phone so I do not believe posting it on here would make a difference either.

Your company is a scam and a rip off.PERIOD.

Hurley, New York, United States #276431

BCamp - I've seen you post a couple times. What's your policy #. I'll look you up and review your account.

Bull ***..............if you are legitimate then send the refund on my policy since you are in breach of your own *** contract.

Um, yeah.A "compliment" to yourself is a little weak, don't you think?

We all know what type of company you have become.Please save your finger strokes and stop insulting our intelligence.

Um, yeah.A "compliment" to yourself is a little weak, don't you think?