This company is bad, had a contract they knew what was in the truck, 2 claims denied knowing what I ask for in policy, Cancel policy and was told the check was sent out,its been a week and I call to see where it was and now another 4-6 weeks for refund at a rediculous fee, should be full amount minus $50 cancellation fee not the pro rate this and that bull, Hopw spmeone file a Class action, I will be in it for sure, Should be out of business, So truck sit in driveway waiting for the refund to fix it at my cost Really pissed off Consumer

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

"This last claim was denied because per the dealer you have a non factory installed crate motor 383 CI which is not a factory option. Per the contract modifications are not allowed."

According to this response, it seems reasonable that a contract never existed due to the modification. Therefore, a FULL refund should be issued. I'm pretty sure a lawyer would agree.

This company should be stopped. Looks like they are ripping off many, many consumers.

Hurley, New York, United States #279717

FYI - I had Accounting mail out your check today.

Hurley, New York, United States #279377

Hi Jim - Customer service pulled your call back in February when you contacted us via Facebook.

You were not told specifically that injectors were covered. You were told that the main components such as engine, transmission and drive axle were covered and that items such as consumable/maintenance items (oil changes etc....) would be excluded.

I'm sorry for misunderstandings.

Your refund was processed April 11th and you should receive your check May 11th. If I hear anything different I will post back here for you.

Steimy

10174239b

Hurley, New York, United States #278628

What is your policy #. I'd like to review your account.