I am currently trying to put in a claim with warranty direct and they are not willing to pay out on a valid claim on my car!!My car is my livelyhood and its been sat in the garage for over a week, i have had to hire a car!

just to be told after a week that i am not covered for cotamination from a faulty oil presure switch you can never get throught to them on the phone and when you do the staff are un helpfull and rude!!

its all a *** and they are very quick at taking your money!!never never never again will i use them!!dont touch them with a barge pole!!

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

Don't buy a warranty from Warranty Direct..SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Warranty Direct "Warranty direct is a scam to no end...they try and find every loophole not to honor their service...customer Dis Service rep name Tyreke had the audacity to say most mechanics..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more