Lopatcong, New Jersey
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

The worst warranty to purchase.My car has been in the shop twice and each time the part is not covered.

I called to inquire about the repair not being covered and I was told that I was covered under a different coverage. Wrong I have all my verifications stating what I am covered under. I need hubs replaced sway bar and the accelerater pedal.

But nothing is being covered.I'm thinking of calling a class action suit on the fraud deal they are running.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of warranty direct car warranty. Warranty Direct needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warranty direct car warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warranty Direct.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

El Paso, Texas, United States #1210418

good I hope you do Ill be happy to back that because the same bull *** happend to me. this is a fraudulant *** scam!!

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1180016

I can't say the complaint was completely resolved cause I still had to pay for a part that was part of the accelerater over $400. I just would never recommend anyone purchasing this warranty under this company