1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had a O2 sensor replaced and i witnessed the authorization of the parts and labor.When the repair was done the provider was told that payment would be slow, so i agreed to pay the bill and get reimbursed from WD.

After waiting 3 weeks and no check i called and was told first that they didnt know they were to send a check to me (though i witnessed the agreement) Then they said they didnt get the invoice and i needed to send in mine. Finally they said there was a discrepency between the shops invoice (which they earlier stated they didnt get) and the one i sent in consequently my reimbursement check is gging to be less than the original price.

I called WD 4 times to come to this resolution.This was my first claim and will probably be my last as i will be cancelling my policy

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of warranty direct car warranty. Warranty Direct needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warranty direct car warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warranty Direct.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments