Turnaround Time

Warranty Direct goal is to keep your money and pay for nothing.You cannot speak directly to a manager.

They will call back from a blocked number. You are putting your money in the trash if you buy a warranty from them. I bought a warranty for $2900 that was to cover me in the event of costly repairs.I got the coverage in 2013 and my car was been in the shop three times and it is now 2016. Every claim has been denied for some technical reason.

Put your money in a savings account instead of paying them at least you will know you will have some money to pay high repair bills.Do not pay for coverage that doesn't really exist.The Devil is in the details.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Warranty Direct. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warranty Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Warranty Direct to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments