This product is thee worst warranty coverage ever!!!They were combative, argumentative and resistant to cover any illegitimate claim.

Their bottom line is to find even the littlest excuse to not pay. Their erroneous advertising to give their customers a false sense of "peace of mind" about their products are a farse. I will be filing a report to the BBB and the State of Minnesota Insurance Commissioner.

They are part of the 1% and gives little, if any attention to their customers and their satisfaction.I am 110% dissatisfied and will tell everyone not to buy their warranties ever.

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

Warranty Direct is a Sham!!!!Buyers Beware, I have a call into the Attorney General's Office about my expereince with Warranty Direct, I met with them last Wednesday and they said I have a case against them.

I will see them in court and hopefully more people will speak up about their experiences with Warranty Direct their Power Sheild Plan.Its a fraud!!!!

They asked me to call them back andd they had no idea about pissed consumers, they said they would have a supervisor call me back within an hour its been almost a month now and I never heard back from them....

Impossible. Beware. They will not pay.

Hurley, New York, United States #384375

Please contact our customer service department with your policy #. Call toll free at 800-621-2783

I would like to review your account and see what you were told on the phone regarding your claim.