The get a FAIL on customer service. Existing customers can't get an answer on the contract termination refund amount or formula they use. The contract language is cryptic, and you only find out how much you'll get once the check shows up 4-6 weeks later. On the phone with customer service, I got zero clarification on the contract formula, but did get a rude agent who refused to let me speak with a manager. What if I'm trying to decide to refund vs. transfer before I sell the car.

Here's the interesting thing. Not long ago I asked WD for a warranty quote on a newly purchased car. This is potentially $2684 in sales to WD, assuming I wanted to continue to do business with Warranty Direct. I don't.

Do these people realize we're in a recession? For crying out loud, take care of your existing customers and make them want to come back!!!!

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

thomjc
Borcka, Artvin, Turkey #209452

I order a warranty on 9/1/10 and paid for it in full.According to the terms I could cancel anytime within 30 days for a full refund.

The policy does not kick in until after 30 days anyway. I cancelled after a week when I decided to trade the car in. I asked for the refund and they said it would take six weeks to get the refund. I have waited seven weeks and called numerous times and been given the runaround.

I get individuals who obviously don\'t know anything about the business and a voice mail for the supervisior. Funny how you can pay over the phone in 15 seconds and can not get a refund in two months. I am not happy.

I have started recovery through my bank issuing the Visa Card.Beware of Warranty Direct!