My first claim for warranty work was for to repair a driver side power window and motor mounts on my Honda.Warranty Direct immediately began giving the repair shop a hard time.

They insisted using after market parts which would need to be modified and for both repairs they refused to use the labor hours that American Honda indicates. Instead they use some Alldata Company that understates the time needed for each of the repairs and many others. All of this caused me to pay the difference in the OEM parts and labor hours.

Even after providing the information via fax to their manager I was told too bad.

That's our decision. I discussed this with my sales person who also doubled as the customer service department. He indicated that there were a lot of new people that had been transferred in. He transferred to me to what I was told would be a claims manager.

In fact it was the same claims department that my mechanic had called.What a run around.

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

Hurley, New York, United States #276433

@Anonomous: What's your policy #. I'd be interested in looking into your complaint officially.

@Randy: We're not in South Carolina. We're in

Charlotte and Atlanta.

Looks like this company has decided to take the easy route.They were, at one time, respected in the industry.

I think everything changed when they relocated to South Carolina.

Their BBB report shows it - right about the time they moved and set up a boiler room type culture, their complaints have exponentially increased.So sad.