This company is rubbish, DONT NOT work with company they will take your money and run you have been warned I will leave a bad review on every site I can find because they are a ***, I got my car serviced and they needed to call the garage to confirm the claim, this is a large authorized dealer they managed to get the phone number wrong even though they gave the number to me 3 weeks later they have not spoke to verify the claim. *** bags they know what they are doing. unprofessional bad practice you have been warned.

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

legend

thank you for all those who posted on Warranty Direct. i bought a policy yesterday and after reading everyones comments, I just rang them to cancel my policy under 14 days cooling off period.

Thank you.

Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Don't buy a warranty from Warranty Direct..SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Warranty Direct "Warranty direct is a scam to no end...they try and find every loophole not to honor their service...customer Dis Service rep name Tyreke had the audacity to say most mechanics..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more