2K views

Guys, I haven't used your service yet, hope I don't ever need it, but just had to tell you how absolutely painless this process was. I sent an e-mail, got a phone call, charged my credit card, got the contract back, and am good to go. I may be jumping the gun here, but I am convinced this is the best thing going. Many thanks and keep up the good work. And don't let me down!!!

Carol G.

---

I just wanted to let you know that the service that I have received through Warranty Direct has been nothing short of exceptional. In an industry (extended auto warranties) that everyone warns is rife with scams and misrepresentations, Warranty Direct has been a model of customer service and integrity.

M. Cinquemani

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #802341

This is my second time having warranty direct.The first time I had no issues with them.

Everything was fast timely and they fixed my issues. This time I have been trying for 3 weeks now to get them to fix my car and process my claim. Warranty Direct works with another company called Interstate International. Due to them not working weekends and my work schedule 3 saturdays I took my car in and 3 saturdays the repair facility has had issues .

I called prior to leaving my house they said it was okay I drop car off and then it's always an excuse. First it was billing issue. They said I was past due. I had an email from them stating i was current and because warranty direct did not notify the CLAIMS dept I was current I my claims was frozen.

Now it's another customer service issue.I filed a BBB report today i was nice but three times is ridiculous

Please DO NOT use Warranty direct.

Here is what happened I was a member of this at least for 5 years.

In 2013 my Suzuki XL7 needed a transmission work. I took the car to Cottmann transmissions and they contacted Warranty direct. But claim was denied saying "no reason". I faxed all my service details I performed with Suzuki dealership to Warranty direct.

But they simply were not ready to fix the problem, which I had to pay from my pocket.So BEWARE THEY ARE THEIR TO TAKE YOUR MONEY

jongry

I must express my sincerest dissatisfaction with Warranty Direct coverage.They seem to cover and fix small, not so expensive issues such as broken buttons, missing tabs and such but heaven forbid they cover a major safety issue such as seat belts, or electrical issues which may cause your vehicle to be in danger and/or your life!

My policy doesn't state anything about electrical issues not being covered and now they are declining my claim for an electrical issues causing my headlights to fail.

they state that it's a headlamp issue not covered by the policy!!!??

DON'T GET COVERAGE FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #586357

I can't be-leave another *** testimonial...Hope I don't need your service But you Took my Money $$$ so Fast and Easy! Carol G remember your words Painless! Wonder who she voted for?

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #586355

I was about to purchase a 36 month warranty for my 2002 Maxima with 98K I researched all the top providers and came to the conclusion there are no good used car warranty companies out there.Warranty Direct is a sub company.

They restrict what they might pay buy several different methods.

The use TSB tech service ebullition put out by your auto manufactures as to problem parts..If they claim a problem with a part..Warranty Direct excludes this part from their coverage and don't tell you...These companies are all Buyer Beware providers.Your better off trading before 100,000 miles and looking at the breakdown ratios for each car model before you buy.

to InkMartPA Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #615903

As a former mechanic I can tell you that TSB "Technical Service Bulletin" is a way of a manufacturer to reccomened to the repair facility the correct way to fix a problem or a part.No warranty covers parts deemed to be faulty by the manufacturer.

These items are covered by the manufacturer themselves.I purchased warranty directs xtra care program because you get what you pay for in this industry the lowest level of coverage will oviously not have the coverage and payout as the levels above it

I submitted thru web to get an :"instant quote" - All I got was my contact information in their hands.A guy that sounded like a thug - more than anything else called back and verbally gave me a ridiculous quote - like $2000 per year.

I asked for a written quot and he started insulting me - saying things like " I know why you want it written, you'll take it to the dealer and compare".

To make it short, I would NOT give my business to these guys if they were made of GOLD!.BEWARE!

This is for the lady that wanted to know where "Warranty Direct" is located; This is who Warranty Direct is, and where they are.

Interstate National Dealer Services of Florida, Inc.(“INDSF”) in Florida under license numbers 60088, 70042 and 80230, Interstate Administrative Services, Inc.

(“IAS”) in Oklahoma and Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc.

(“INDS”) in all other jurisdictions.INDSF, INDS and IAS are located at 6120 Powers Ferry Rd NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, Georgia 30339 and phone number 1-800-942-0400.

We, Us, Our...................refers to the entity who is obligated to perform under this Contract (the “obligor”).

The obligor for this Contract is Interstate National Dealer this is for the lady who wanted to know where "Warranty Direct" was: Services of Florida, Inc. (“INDSF”) in Florida under license numbers 60088, 70042 and 80230, Interstate Administrative Services, Inc. (“IAS”) in Oklahoma and Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc.

The company fails to honor their warranty, but maintains their BBB rating by replying to all complaints once.BBB does not do investigations to verify the validity of either party's comments.

If you file a complaint, they respond, and you counter with documents pricing your case, WD simply ignores the complaint and gets a good rating for the first reply.BBB is probably to problem.