Dont ever get warranty get warranty direct they will rip u off in a heart beat they a scam i try to get my car fix numbers of time and they have a reason why the cant fix my car then u be left with a bill so its just a waste of time.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of warranty direct warranty from Warranty Direct. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warranty Direct to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warranty Direct for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

Thank you so much for all of the info!I just filled out their online form last night and today I spoke with a very nice lady who at the end, when I asked her to email me all of the info, told me they have an A+ with the BBB and a 10 rating in customer reviews.

Yes, the reviews of THEIR site give them 10 stars!

I will not be purchasing an warranty through them!Thank you again for taking the time to tell people the truth.