I signed up for a quote on warrantydirect.com around the beginning of April. I did not choose them but with a competitor that I thought had a better deal/contract.

It has almost been a month later and the mail address that was used for warrantydirect.com has gotten 13 email and now 1 from from Audible.com. I'm really surprised that Audible is buying email addresses. But what *** me off is that warrantydirect.com sold the email address!

Note: The email address I used for warrantydirect has never been used before. The account has existed for 2 years but has never receive any email until I signed up on warrantydirect's website.

If you give them your email address, expect them to substantially add to your spam.

Rob

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

Hurley, New York, United States #283955

Hi Rob,

Warranty Direct does not sell email addresses. I'm not sure how Audible received your email address, but it was not from us.

Feel free to call customer service to discuss this further: 1-800-621-2783

Thanks!

to Warranty Direct Marlborough, Wiltshire, United Kingdom #898974

Oh yes they do

I made a spelling error missed the t out of Steve

Guess what PPi and the like in the region of 5 a day SPAM

Addressed to you've guessed it Seve

Report them, dude. Companies that sell your info without notification are breaking the law.