I order a warranty on 9/1/10 and paid for it in full.According to the terms I could cancel anytime within 30 days for a full refund.

The policy does not kick in until after 30 days anyway. I cancelled after a week when I decided to trade the car in. I asked for the refund and they said it would take six weeks to get the refund. I have waited seven weeks and called numerous times and been given the runaround.

I get individuals who obviously don't know anything about the business and a voice mail for the supervisor. Funny how you can pay over the phone in 15 seconds and can not get a refund in two months. I am not happy.

I have started recovery through my bank issuing the Visa Card.Beware of Warranty Direct!

Review about: Warranty Direct Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments

Hurley, New York, United States #221293

Your refund was processed on 12/3/2010.

Thanks,

Warranty Direct

I am still waiting confirmation that my policy is being cancelled and refunded to me. Contract # 10162780B

FOr the owner of an older car who will probably have to replace the clutch soon this does nothing for me really and doesnt cover as much for the older cars.

Mac10Makaveli@gmail.com