Gloucester Township, New Jersey

I noticed that my drivers side rear tire was wet with oil.

I brought it to my mechanic and he told me the axle is bad, the axle bearing went and wore a groove in axle which caused the seal to go bad.After WD left my mechanic on infinite hold I told him to fix it and I will pay him and I'll deal with WD.

To make a long story short, deidra (rudely) told me that I knew the bearing was bad and kept driving on it. I repeatedly explained that I did not drive it after seeing the tire wet. They paid for a bearing ($65) the repair cost me $580.

They said that's all their covering and that's it and there is nothing else I can do about it.How these people can sleep at night is beyond me, they should all go to jail.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $515. The author is overall dissatisfied with Warranty Direct. The most disappointing about warranty direct warranty from Warranty Direct was lied about coverage Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warranty Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Warranty Direct to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warranty Direct?

Comments